Pages

Monday, August 23, 2021

LOCK DOWN LIFE

 It is the six day of  lock  down today.  I woke and jumped up and went to

our warm fire.  I got dressed and brushed my teeth and went

outside and played with my basketball hoop. 


                                                                                                                                      








Today is the 7th day of lock down.  My bossy mum is trying to
work on my dribbling skills for basketball.  The third time I was
walking down our deck, she was probably sick of me so she throwed the ball really hard at me, and it really hurt because it skimmed my
head.












.                                                     

6 comments:

  1. I like your video Neo, it would be great to see more videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot Neo! Keep practicing and see how many hoops you can get in 1 minute as a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was teaching you a skill when I threw the ball at you!!! Always keep your head up and look around you......I think it will be a lesson you will not forget in a hurry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool videos Neo. Have you had a family game of basketball? You might need some competition! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was funny and you should teach your family

    ReplyDelete